What to do if your pet is limping with VCA University Animal Hospital

Sponsored by VCA Hawaii

HONOLULU (HI Now) - Seeing your pet limping is a sure sign that there is a structural or functional abnormality present. HI Now host Rachel Pacarro visits VCA University Animal Hospital to learn more about what you can do to help your furry friend feel better!

You should bring your pet to a veterinary hospital if you notice any signs of limping or guarding. VCA will conduct a full physical exam of your animal to identify the source of the problem. Most limping issues can be solved with pain medication and rest, but Dr. Ryan Casuga says that x-rays could be necessary if the problem is more severe.

About VCA Hawaii

At VCA, your pet’s health is top priority and excellent service is the goal. “A VCA Animal Hospital is where the pet’s health is our top priority, provided through quality, professional care and genuine personal service. We pledge to instill client trust and confidence that their pet will always receive compassionate, gentle care, as well as the highest standard of veterinary medical service available. We pledge to provide the finest personal service and facilities for our clients and their special pets,” said chief operating officer Art Antin.

VCA Hawaii strives to provide the very best in medical care, and the hospitals provide a full range of general, surgical and specialized care. This is how VCA Hawaii veterinarians would treat their own pets. And the hospital will offer nothing less than that to you and your pet. VCA Hawaii understands your pets are a big part of your family and VCA Hawaii is here for you every step of the way when it comes to your pets’ health. VCA Hawaii’s vast online library is consistently updated with helpful articles, case studies and information on pet medication relevant to you and your pet. Browse the library by topics, species or enter a key word and launch the search.

Call them today at (808)-988-2111 or visit them at vcahospitals.com!