Sponsored by Cookies Clothing Co.
There are staple pieces every woman needs in their closet. That’s why HI Now host Kanoe Gibson is at Cookies Clothing Co. with owner Christina Springmeier to check out her must-haves. No matter the season, you can count on these styles in varying colors and prints to work for everyone, every body type and every age.
1) Tie-waist jumpsuit ($39.95). This piece is perfect for any occasion and is also very flattering on curvy women.
2) Blue maxi dress ($44.95). While this is a beautiful, comfortable option for many outings, it’s also great for our pregnant customers.
3) Knot-front dress ($39.95). This dress is very forgiving and helps to hide the mid-section. It’s also an easy style for fancier occasions.
4) Joggers ($24.95) paired with a layered blouse ($36.95). This is a staple outfit for work, and it’s also very affordable.
5) Genie jumpsuit ($39.95). This look comes in many color options and makes for an easy travel outfit. It’s also perfect for chasing the kids around during the weekend.
All of these styles are available at all Cookies locations year-round. Can’t get to one of its eight locations? Phone orders are always welcome.
Cookies Clothing Co. is also hiring at all of their locations on Oahu and Hawaii Island: Koko Marina Center, Windward Mall, Mililani Town Center, Kapolei Commons, Pearlridge Center, Kona Lanihau, Waikaloa Queens’ Market Place.
About Cookies Clothing Co.
Cookie’s Clothing Co. is focused on bringing “Fun Flirty and Affordable” clothing for all generations, and believes every woman deserves to look her best! Since Cookies Clothing Co. is a smaller company than other major retail chains, it has the freedom to select only the best in cutting edge and current fashions. Christina Cook Springmeier was born and raised in the clothing industry. Her parents, Howard and Darcy Cook, were the original co-founding partners of Bebe and Bebe Sport.
Cookies Clothing Co. is also an internet-based clothing retailer that understands the value of offering customers the best for less. Its online store means that overhead costs are low. In turn, Cookies is able to pass the savings back to the customer. Thus, the company can spend more time finding the best fashions from the world’s top designers and offer unbeatable customer service while spending less time worrying about overhead costs.