Local favorites featured on new menu
Sponsored by P.F. Chang’s
If you don’t feel like cooking this holiday season, treat yourself to a delicious meal at P.F. Chang’s Waikiki! HI Now host Kanoe Gibson is checking out the restaurant’s new Big Swell seasonal offerings.
P.F. Chang’s Big Swell menu:
– VIP Duck: A tender half duck served Cantonese-style and glazed with a sweet soy plum sauce. Served with flatbread, scallions and cucumbers
– Mahi: Line caught and grilled with a lemongrass garlic sauce and served with cilantro rice
– Mongolian Surf & Turf: Crisp shrimp and wild-caught lobster, cubed filet mignon, rustic potatoes, asparagus, shiitakes, savory butter glaze
– Salt & Pepper Prawns on Garlic Noodles: Crisp prawns, aromatics, chili peppers, chopped black beans all on top of a bed of egg noodles tossed with garlic and chili pepper flakes.
– Avocado Rolls – avocado, water chestnut, edamame and garlic rolled and deep fried into a crispy wrapper. Served with sweet chili sauce.
Parking at Royal Hawaiian Center has never been easier. Royal Hawaiian Center’s parking validation program offers free validated parking for the ﬁrst and second hours and $2 per each hour for the next two hours.
In addition to the new holiday menu, P.F. Chang’s Waikiki is offering a special gift card offer. Purchase $100 in gift cards and receive a special $20 bonus certificate for you! Offer ends on 12/31/19. While you are there grabbing some gifts, make your holiday reservations for parties, pau hana or the feast for the family. To make your holiday reservations, just call (808) 628-6760.
About P.F. Chang’s:
P.F. Chang’s is a fresh, contemporary restaurant concept that provides a unique combination of Chinese cuisine, attentive service and tempting desserts all served in a stylish, high- energy bistro. Each dish is prepared to order using only the freshest, highest quality ingredients.
PFC Hawaii, LLC, is a locally owned Hawaii-based company and a joint venture with P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, Inc. PFC Hawaii, LLC is the exclusive licensee for the state of Hawaii. For more information and full menu listings, visit pfchangshawaii.com.