Sponsored by Drybar
Now you can have a drink or two while you dry at Drybar Waikiki! HI Now host Jobeth Devera went to check out the salon’s second location at International Market Place, which features something unique: a full-service bar!
Drybar is the nation’s premier blow dry bar specializing in just blowouts. The best part of a blowout is how it not only helps you look your best, but it also helps you feel your best. Drybar’s menu has a look for every hair need, including Straight Up, Manhattan, Cosmo, Mai Tai, Cosmo-Tai, Southern Comfort, Dirty Martini, Uptini, Old Fashioned or Shirley Temple. Exclusively at Drybar Waikiki, there’s a drink to match each blowout! ! Sit back, relax, and enjoy a drink from its signature cocktail menu handcrafted by a Drybar mixologist or try some sommelier-selected wines.
– Old fashioned: Drybar’s newest signature style, old Hollywood waves
– Straight Up: Drybar’s signature blowout — straight, with a little bit of body
– Manhattan: A sleek and smooth style
– Cosmo: Lots of loose curls
– Mai Tai: Effortless, messy beachy hair
– Cosmo-Tai: A little Cosmo, a little Mai Tai
– Southern Comfort: Get big hair and lots of volume
– Dirty Martini: Drybar’s tousled and textured style
– Uptini: A Drybar updo
– Shirley Temple: Styles for girls ages 10 and under
The core of the experience remains Drybar’s dedication to over-the-top customer service and obsessive attention to every last detail. Drybar is perfect for wedding groups, special events, or even a night out with the girls. Your group will want to stop by the Drybar photo booth, where you can snap a photo, take a Boomerang, and instantly share your glowing new look on social media.
Drybar Waikiki also offers dry-styling, consultations with Drybar’s trained stylists (including an interactive quiz to find what hair product works best with your hair type), as well as a test and try station to play with Drybar’s entire product line before purchasing.
For more information: thedrybar.com