Make a classic snack with Peeps for an Easter treat!
If you’re looking for a fun and easy snack to make this Easter, look no further than Easter Peeps S’mores! We all know the classic s’mores recipe: graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows. This recipe gives the classic an Easter twist by using Peeps as the marshmallow component!
Whether you’re using bunny or chick Peeps, this colorful recipe is sure to be a crowd pleaser — and there’s no doubt the kids will love it! When it comes to the chocolate you use, it’s completely customizable and whatever you’re most comfortable working with. This recipes uses white chocolate morsels that you will need to melt in order to spread.
Recipe: Easter Peeps S’mores
White chocolate morsels
1) Place graham crackers on plate
2) Place one Peep on each graham cracker and microwave for about 20 – 30 seconds
3) Melt chocolate
4) Spread melted chocolate on both sides of the graham cracker and place on top of melted Peeps
5) Add sprinkles on top of melted chocolate for decoration and a pop of Easter color!
6) Eat immediately to enjoy warm, gooey goodness
For more fun, follow HI Now on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: @HINowDaily