A refreshing appetizer perfect for your next get together
Seafood is a staple in Hawaii, and now you can impress your friends with this recipe for Mojito Ceviche (or Mojito Poke) — a refreshing take on the local favorite. HI Now hosts Jobeth Devera and Kanoe Gibson are in the kitchen with how to put the dish together.
Try pairing this appetizer with a tropical cocktail! Check out this recipe for Frozen Pineapple Mango Daiquiris. It’s the perfect way to end the day or start your weekend!
Recipe: Mojito Ceviche
- 1/2 lb fish (marinated overnight in lime juice and Hawaiian salt to taste)
- 1 T Hawaiian salt
- 1/8 cup sweet pepper
- 1/8 cup red onion
- 1/8 cup pineapple
- 1/8 cup cilantro
- Mint Zest
- 1/8 cup Pineapple White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1T T fresh lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To make the dressing, add Pineapple White Balsamic Vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, fresh lime juice, and mint into a mixer. Blend together.
- Slice fish into cubes, then put into a small mixing bowl and add Hawaiian salt.
- Add sweet pepper, red onion, pineapple, cilantro and mint zest.
- Add dressing and mix together.
- Plate with fresh limes.
- Serve and enjoy!
See more recipes: