Ka Makana Ali'i
Hawaii is a melting pot of cultures and cuisine and Limon Rotisserie’s Peruvian food fits right in. The restaurant originated in the Bay Area in 2002 and has recently opened its first Hawaii restaurant at Ka Makana Ali’i in Kapolei. Host Kanoe Gibson gets a taste of some of it’s fresh and contemporary dishes like the popular ceviche, pollo a la brasa, and even the limited-time Jerry Rice special — chicken wings!
Ka Makana Ali’i Draft Day with Pro Football Hall of Famer, Jerry Rice
Sunday, June 24
11am – 12pm: Show your spirit for these kids! 20 pre-selected “draft picks” from Ka Makana Ali’i’s Football Camp will be invited to participate a special event where they will be invited on-stage to receive their cap and have a photo taken with Pro Football Hall of Famer, Jerry Rice.
11am — 1pm: All pre-registered football camp participants can pick up their uniforms and participate in football related activities, including keiki speed and agility skill tests, football toss and other fun games.
Text-to-Win campaign “Where’s Jerry?”
Friday, June 22 – Wednesday, July 4
• Life size standees of Jerry Rice with a keyword will be placed throughout the Center with a few in stores or restaurants
• Text the Keyword to 444222 to be entered to win a VIP 49ers Experience, including round trip airfare to for two from Honolulu to the San Francisco Bay area, and two tickets and two field passes to the October 7 game, where the San Francisco 49ers face off against the Arizona Cardinals.
• Ka Makana Ali’i’s Royal Insider Exclusive: “All-Access Passport”
• Friday, June 22 – Wednesday, June 27 opt-in to Ka Makana Ali’i’s email list to become a Royal Insider, and receive details on exclusive shopping promotions, deals and offers
• Friday, June 29 – Wednesday, July 4 Exclusive Royal Insider All Access Passport: Shop and make a purchase from at least 5 stores, show your receipts and your Royal Insider email at the VIP Skybox at Center Court, and you’ll receive a free gift from one of the participating Ka Makana Ali’i tenants.
For more information: www.kamakanaalii.com.