Look and feel your best this holiday season
Sponsored by Drybar
Heading somewhere special for the holidays? From blowouts to Uptinis, Drybar’s got you covered for all those upcoming parties this season! HI Now host Jobeth Devera is getting her hair done by Drybar stylist Casey Bell.
Drybar is the nation’s premier blow dry bar specializing in just blowouts. The best part of a blowout is how it not only helps you look your best, but it also helps you feel your best. Drybar is based on a simple philosophy: No cuts. No color. Just blowouts. It focuses on one thing and aims to be the best at it.
This holiday season, you can also find the perfect gift at Drybar. It offers gift cards, barfly memberships, and its exclusive line of professional hair styling products and tools.
– Old fashioned: Drybar’s newest signature style, old Hollywood waves
– Straight Up: Drybar’s signature blowout — straight, with a little bit of body
– Manhattan: A sleek and smooth style
– Cosmo: Lots of loose curls
– Mai Tai: Effortless, messy beachy hair
– Cosmo-Tai: A little Cosmo, a little Mai Tai
– Southern Comfort: Get big hair and lots of volume
– Dirty Martini: Drybar’s tousled and textured style
– Uptini: A Drybar updo
– Shirley Temple: Styles for girls ages 10 and under
You can make your appointment on the Drybar app, thedrybar.com, or calling the location in Kakaako near SALT or in Waikiki at International Market Place.
Exclusively at Drybar Waikiki, there’s a drink to match each blowout! Sit back, relax, and enjoy a drink from its signature cocktail menu handcrafted by a Drybar mixologist or try some sommelier-selected wines. Drybar Waikiki also offers dry-styling, consultations with Drybar’s trained stylists (including an interactive quiz to find what hair product works best with your hair type), as well as a test and try station to play with Drybar’s entire product line before purchasing.
For more information: thedrybar.com, or on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter: @thedrybar