Sponsored by Maui Ocean Center
Guests are’ohana at the Maui Ocean Center. Kihei resident Evonne Miyahira has been a member since the aquarium opened in 1998. Miyahira, her son, and grandson Kruz, are three generations of Maui Ocean Center members who have enjoyed exhibits and made countless memories while witnessing the aquarium’s growth over the last 20 years. HI Now host Jobeth Devera spoke to Miyahira about what it means for her to be a member and share the experience with her son and grandson.
– Unlimited daytime admission 365 days a year
– Free admission to the Humpbacks of Hawaii 3D film in the Sphere
– Express Entrance
– 20% discount on general admission tickets for your guests
– 15% discount at award-winning Seascape Restaurant (excludes tax, gratuity, and alcohol) and best shopping for Hawaii made at Maui Ocean Treasures gift shop
– 50% off admission at select aquariums and zoos
– Advance ticket buying privileges on select events, up to two tickets
– Monthly e-newsletter of events
– Exclusive Maui Ocean Center decal
Adults can become members for $75, seniors for $65, and children for $60. There’s also a family flex pass available for $240 where families can explore the aquarium for less than a dollar per day. This offer is valid for two registered adults and two interchangeable children passes.
About Maui Ocean Center:
Since 1998, Maui Ocean Center has fostered understanding, wonder, and respect for Hawaii’s marine life, drawing thousands of visitors from across the globe. The three acre marine park, located in Wailuku, Maui, faithfully replicates the natural ocean ecosystem featuring only animals who are native to Hawaii. The center features the largest collection of live Pacific corals in the world, over 60 exhibits, 20 daily presentations by marine naturalists, outdoor tide pools and a 750,000-gallon Open Ocean exhibit with a 240-degree view acrylic tunnel. Maui Ocean Center operates in compliance with a County of Maui ordinance prohibiting the exhibit of cetaceans (whales and dolphins), and offers exploration of these creatures through interpretive displays.
For more information: mauioceancenter.com